Saturday 24 October 2015

Second Hand Junkie October 2015

Carried over from September £104.01
October budget £25
Spent £0
Earnt £20
Balance £149.01

Another good month for me with a zero spend.

I Earnt £14 for my postbox, this will be a 65th Birthday present for a friend who has been a postman for over 40 years! I also Earnt £6 for the chicken.

I have nearly finished the new baby card for my granddaughter due in December.

Still plenty of knitting happening.  I made four bobble hats over the weekend. One each for my daughter and her boyfriend as they are off to Iceland in December. One for me for my trip up north next month and one for my Mum for Christmas as she does get cold living on the Kent coast!    

What to start next?? Maybe the other chicken or maybe not.

I had my Birthday earlier this month and got £50 in Hobbycraft vouchers which are always welcome and £195 stash money so can really go crazy at The Knitting and Stitching show in Harrogate next month. I try not to look online at new stuff before I go so that I'm not searching for something in particular and just buy whatever takes my fancy!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching! I especially like the postbox, but the rooster is nice too.

    My blog; https://mansememories.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete