Monday 23 February 2015

Second Hand Junkie February 2015

Carried over from January £40
February budget £25
Spent £12.50
Remaining budget £52.50

I didn't earn anything this month as the wedding sampler (see previous blog) was bought and started straight away.

I have completed page 2 of Starry Night but will wait until it's finished to count it.

Now what I bought!

Wedding Sampler £8.00 but was paid £26 to stitch it :-)
Two pieces of 27count Linda £3.50 for a Christmas penguin I'm planning to stitch on holiday next month.
Naughty But Nice Cross Stitch book £1.00 from charity shop.

3 comments:

  1. Great buys and 'Starry Night' is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you finished the wedding sampler so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Starry Night! I always think I should stitch it every time I see it.

    Good job with the SFS budget!

    ReplyDelete